InterClay’s system analysts have in-depth knowledge of and experience in both building and implementing best-of-breed browser-based applications - ranging from eCommerce infrastructures to enterprise application integration (EAI) - on a broad scale of platforms.
- Microsoft Active Server Pages & ASP.NET development
- Microsoft Visual Basic development
- Legacy system support, such as COBOL
- Microsoft SQL Server database design and management
- Oracle database design and management
- Microsoft IIS configuration and management
- Windows NT and 2000 server administration
- UNIX & LINUX configuration and management
To help ensure the success of a project, InterClay system analysts also provide project management, implementation and testing. In managing client projects, the InterClay team works to create a strategy definition, acceptance plan, project plan and release cycle plan.
An InterClay testing specialist can also help ensure that your application is ready for deployment by carrying out functional testing, break testing, QA and load/stress testing.
"The system Interclay designed basically pulls together a great deal of information and makes them more readily available on the computer for managers to use. With the new system in place, the time it takes for managers to complete performance reviews has been cut in half. In addition, the reviews are now more accurate and of greater quality."