ENCompass is a web-based management system designed to provide human services agencies with an efficient and effective way to coordinate communication. The application combines four main facets to assist human service agencies including A Service Directory; Client Referrals System; Coordinated Service Plan and Tracking Solution. The use of ENCompass assists in educating communities by providing them access to information on human service programs in their local area. People within the community may easily locate specific programs and services for their families required needs.
- Track referrals with color coordinated system
- Manage users through multi-tiered access
- List directory of agency services and programs
- Display programs and services by county and state
- Create service referrals for agencies
- Manage contact data for community agencies
- Update agency contact information in real-time
- Technical support provided at no cost
If you would like to leran more about ENCompass Central click on the link below.
"ENCompass allows human-service providers to work together as a team serving families to enable us to collectively achieve the results our community and families require."
Executive Director, United Way of Northwest Illinois, Inc.